you want to take it seriously ?
There is a whole universe of choices out there for „my“ fashion, my clothes to purchase. But which criteria do I want to follow? Which trends do I join and what should lead me, guide me, be allowed to influence me?
Here’s an attempt for what’s important to me personally on refashionate: It’s a version 1.0 of a „manifest“- will surely evolve…
- start with yourself: what is your real need and act out of yourself, without being influenced by others: no „sale“ call should be able to control your need.
- decide consequently for sustainability: from buying, wearing, washing, caring, repairing, passing on.
- pay attention and act so that the production of your clothes of choice follow social and ethical criteria.
- make yourself beautiful: recognize what makes you and what makes this I show to the outside.
- recognize your need and choose your clothes in such a way that your need is respected or even supported.
- Own only as much as you really need without having to limit yourself and use exchange/second-hand as a space for adaptation and creative expression of yourself.
- be open to transformation: stay on the lookout for things that enrich you and support/underline your personal beauty and inner needs.